RANGER BALM – ORIGINAL PLUS BLUE CHAMOMILE™
DESCRIPTION: Our creamy, translucent-blue, multipurpose balm transforms on contact into an ultra-hydrating yet weightless silky oil to moisturize, nourish, and soothe even the most dry, sensitive, and eczema-prone skin.
WHY IT'LL BECOME YOUR BEST FRIEND: There's no label-reading-anxiety with this balm - just simple, natural and organic plant-based ingredients you already know and love, thoughtfully chosen for their unique and time-tested abilities to gently yet effectively hydrate and soothe all skin types. A wonderful alternative to petroleum and beeswax based preparations, this clean and vegan multitasker can be used on the entire family from head to toe!
BENEFITS: Our balm is rich in a diversity of replenishing fatty-acids, restorative phytoceramides, and beneficial vitamins and antioxidants to provide deep hydration, and to help fight dryness, solar damage, discoloration, and signs of aging. The inclusion of sunflower seed wax, a plant-based occlusive, helps to seal in moisture and prevent transepidermal water loss. Moreover, the addition of Blue Chamomile, which is rich in the powerful phytochemical azulene, helps to relieve itchiness, calm irritation, and reduce the appearance of redness while providing a warm and herbaceous aroma with sweet and grounding undertones.
HOW TO USE IT: Enjoy our multipurpose balm for dry patches, lips, cuticles, hands and feet, dry ends, untamed brows and flyaways, as a face and body moisturizer, scalp and hair mask, cleansing balm and makeup remover, baby balm, belly balm, beard balm, and so much more. The real question is, how do you Ranger Balm?
SKIN TYPES: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and eczema-prone.*
- Sunflower Seed Oil is a natural emollient that is rich in linoleic acid, phytoceramides, and vitamin E. It has anti-inflammatory and barrier restoring effects, and hydrates the skin while helping to strengthen and preserve skin barrier integrity.
- Grapeseed Oil is a natural emollient rich in linoleic acid, resveratrol, and vitamin E. Its high antioxidant activity helps to protect the skin from the harmful effects of solar radiation, reduce the appearance of scars and discoloration, and combat the signs of aging. Moreover, it provides antimicrobial activity that may have an inhibitory effect on the growth of Staphylococcus aureus – a specific type of bacteria often over-colonized on eczema-prone skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is a natural emollient rich in lauric acid. It's known for its excellent moisturizing and antimicrobial properties, and its high content of lauric acid helps to fight Staphylococcus aureus – a specific type of bacteria often over-colonized on eczema-prone skin – and Propionibacterium acnes – also known as acne-causing bacteria.
- Blue Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal, rich in the compound azulene, known for its unique and powerful properties to help relieve itchiness, calm irritation, and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Sunflower Seed Wax is a vegan occlusive that effectively replaces the need for animal and fossil fuel derived barrier protection (such as lanolin, beeswax, and petroleum) to help seal in the skin’s natural moisture and prevent transepidermal water loss.
ALL INGREDIENTS: Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Non-GMO Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil
QUALITY AND SOURCING: Our ingredients were thoughtfully chosen to benefit even the most sensitive skin, and each ingredient was further sourced for its highest quality form—all of our ingredients are certified organic and / or non-GMO, and sourced from suppliers committed to sustainability.
ATTRIBUTES WE'RE PROUD OF: Clean, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Conscious, Carbon-Neutral Ground Shipping, Hand-Poured in Small Batches, 100% Female Owned & Operated, 2% Donated to Environmental & Animal Welfare Organizations
REFILLING & REPURPOSING: To collectively reduce our impact of packaging and shipping, it is our hope that you refill your Mini Size Ranger Balm with Classic or Deluxe Size Ranger Balm (check out our Deluxe Eco Sets - it's better for your wallet and better for the planet)! To further reduce impact + waste, we encourage you to repurpose your Ranger Balm empties when refilling is not an option (check out some ways to repurpose in our FAQ)!
Please note: Our balms are best stored at room temperature. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended to treat or cure any disease. *While this product was created with even the most sensitive skin in mind, always check with your doctor when introducing something new, especially if pregnant, breastfeeding, or using for pediatric purposes. Because we include a gentle yet effective concentration of organic steam distilled German Chamomile, we recommend this product for ages 3 months and up and our ORIGINAL Multipurpose Balm for ages 0 months and up.
Have been dealing with a rash on my face for months and this product has worked miracles to calm the redness and inflammation.
We love Ranger Balm
We've been using Ranger Balm regularly since it was released. It is soothing and moisturizing and we believe in supporting a business based in family and that has a great story that can benefit others!
Best of the best!
It is true. All the great reviews are for real. This stuff works wanders. It’s relieving to know it is safe to use and has no toxic or harmful ingredients.
Have had a lot of redness/dryness and a form of dermatitis on my face and this has helped calm my skin drastically. Thank you!
Love this stuff and it is amazing because not only do I use it on myself, but I also can use it on my kids during the Winter to help with the chapped cheeks. Every mama should have a jar.